Friday, June 24, 2011

Zoya: Faye Inspiration

Inspiraationlähteet ovat olleet aika vähissä viime aikoina, mutta nähdessäni Zoyan Faye-sävyn kynsilläni, halusin tehdä vastaavan silmämeikin. Aamulla ei ollut aikaa kikkailla kauaa, mutta lopputulos oli enemmän kuin miellyttävä, joten saatte ison kasan kuvia. :)
I haven't been that inspired lately, but when I polished my nails with Zoya's Faye I wanted to copy the shades to my eye make up. I didn't have much time yesterday morning, but the result pleased me very much. So you'll get quite a few pics. :)

- primer: Malu Wilz
- eye shadows: Grimas 002 (off white), Inglot: AMCshine29 & P446, Pure Luxe: Chocolate Grapes, Fyrinnae: Polar Bear - eye liner: Rimmel Exaggerate: black, Isadora Inliner: Blonde
 - mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Here's the pretty Faye (picture is a bit too yellow). 


Kaikki luomivärit sulautuivat todella kauniisti yhteen ja mielestäni tämä väriyhdistelmä sopii väreihini mahtavasti. Harvemmin tulee enää tällaisin ahaa-elämyksiä. :) Vuosien aikana on tullut kokeiltua jos jonkinlaisia yhdistelmiä ja värejä. 
All eye shadows blended together amazingly well and I think this color combination suits me really well. It's quite rare for me to feel this way about eye make up. :) I've tried so many different combos and colors throughout the years.   


Illalla minulla oli vähän tylsää ja päätin tehdä aamuisen meikin päälle jotain tummaa. Ei mennyt ihan putkeen, mutta silti ihan kiva. Käytin lähinnä MACin 'My Dark Magic'-mineraaliluomiväriduoa (Venomous Villains-kokoeilmasta), Goshin 'Grey' eyelineria koko silmän ympäri ja Fyrinnaen 'Baby Belugaa' liikkuvalla luomella. :)
I was a bit bored last night and decided to darken up my make up. It didn't come out as nice as it could, but it's still ok. I mainly used MAC's 'My Dark Magic' mineralize eyeshadow duo (from Venomous Villains collection), Gosh eyeliner in 'Grey' and Fyrinnae's 'Baby Beluga' on the lid. :)  

2 comments:

  1. I really love the second look! I should have picked up My Dark Magic while it was still available :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I just hate LE make up. But I prefer 'Young Punk' over My Dark Magic, it's got more glitter and it looks more purple. (Need to use it in a look some day.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...