Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Make Up Bag and Other Stuff

Tästä aiheesta olen ajatellut kirjoittaa jo aiemmin, eli mitä meikkejä otan mukaani reissuun. Nyt olin viikon verran vanhempieni luona, jossa harvemmin tulee meikattua (ainoastaan, jos lähtee vähän kauemmaksi). Siihen nähden meikkejä olisi voinut olla vähemmänkin.
I've meant to write about which make up I take with me when I travel. I was visiting my parents last week and I usually don't wear much make up unless I go somewhere. I probably wouldn't have needed this much stuff with me, but I always want to be prepared. :)
My lovely make up bag by Fluff. <3 

Here's all the make up I had with me:
- Inglot 10 Freedom Palette (5 would've been enough)
- Mschic blush 'Blushing Bride'
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto, wp
- Malu Wilz Eye Shadow Base
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, black
- Gosh Defining Brow Gel
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, shade 21
- MAC: 'Prrr' Lipglass, Viva Glam V lipstick
- travel sized loose powder 
And here're the brushes I had with me. 
All this fits in the make up bag quite easily. (It's bigger on the inside.) :)

I picked lots of berries during my vacation. :)
And I found this old Singer sewing machine from my brother's house. It needs a bit of repairing, but it works. :) Can't wait to get it here.  

2 comments:

  1. I really love your makeup bag, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. <3 I'd like to buy a bigger bag from Fluff where I could put all my cleansers etc. when I travel, but these aren't sold in my city anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...