Saturday, October 15, 2011

Doll Eyes with Dark Lips

Taas kuvausmeikkiä luvassa. Tällä kertaa kokeilin nukkemaista silmämeikkiä, joka suurentaa silmää. Tuli kiva ja melko dramaattinen lopputulos ja pääsin käyttämään myös kaksia eri tekoripsiä KKCenterHK:lta.
Once again a make up for a photoshoot. I wanted something doll-like for my eyes. The result is really nice and makes my eyes look bigger. I also got to try 2 pairs of new false eyelashes from KKCenterHK. 

- primer: UDPP, Inglot Gel Eyeliner 77, black
- eye shadows: Inglot DS.496 (white w/ glitter), AMC65 (black w/ multicolored glitter), MAC Rose pigment on the lid
- eye liner: Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner, Isadora Inliner Kajal Blonde
- false eyelashes: Red Cherry #102 (top), M131 (lower) 


Kuvat otettiin jälleen ulkona ja ideana oli hyödyntää syksyn ruskaa. Tosin tänä vuonna puut ovat kovin hienovaraisesti muuttaneet väriään. Kaikki vaatteet ja asusteet olivat mustia, jotta ne erottuisivat taustastaan hyvin. Toivottavasti lopputulos näyttää hyvältä. :) (Tosin luulen, että onnistuin kylmettämään itseni tuulessa seisoessani.) Olisin toivonut, että minulla olisi sellaiset silmiä suurentavat piilolinssit (circle lenses). Haluan ehdottomasti kokeilla sellaisia vielä joskus. (Nämä Jangsaran kuvissa olevat piilarit näyttävät todella mahtavilta.) 
The pictures were taken outside again and the idea was to use the colorful trees as background. Too bad this year trees haven't been that keen on changing color. ;) All my clothes and accessories were black so that they would stand against the background. I hope the pictures will end up looking good. :) (Though, I think I got chilled because of the cold wind.) I wish I had a pair of those colored contact lenses which make your eyes look larger (circle lenses). I definitely want to try them some day. (The lenses that Jangsara posted about look really awesome.)

 - foundation: Mehron Pro-HD, Light 2 + Eurasia Ivory
- powder: Kryolan Translucent Powder LT1
- contour/blush: NYX Taupe/MAC Oh So Fair beauty powder
- lips: MAC Smoked Purple, Yves Rocher black lipstick

Red Cherryn ripset kävivät aivan mahtavasti tähän lookiin. Samoin nuo alaripset toimivat tosi kivasti ja avarsivat vielä entisestään silmiä (tosin poisottaminen tuntui todella inhottavalta *auts*). Kävin vielä myöhemmin kaupungilla näissä meikeissä ja taisin saada muutaman pitkän katseen suuntaani. Ehkä hieman dramaattinen päivä-look. ;)
Red Cherry lashes worked like charm for this look. I also liked the lower lashes, they widened up the eyes even more, but still looked quite natural (taking them of was quite painful, though :( ). I went to grocery shopping later today while still wearing this make up and quite a few people gave me long looks. Ok, maybe this is a bit overly dramatic for a day look. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the lower lashes, I've always wanted to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also wanted to do this kind of make such a long time. And I think I'll make something like this for Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...