I wanted to re-make my yesterday's look and this morning I had time to take pictures for a tutorial.
1. Add primer to your whole lid (I'm using UDPP).
2. I added NYX's white Eyeshadow Base on the lid (and patted some powder on top of it).
3. I patted the mint green eyeshadow (Grimas 481) on top of the white primer. I used the sponge applicators for this whole make up. Imo, they work best with matte shadows.
4. Then I added white eyeshadow (Grimas 002) to my browbone and inner corner.
5. Next I added the fuschia eyeshadow (Grimas 572) to the crease and outer corner (I made it a bit wing-shaped). I usually blend the shadows as I put them on.
6. I added a bit of plum shadow (Grimas 681) to the outer corner to give some depth. I used the same shade on lower lid also.
7. Black eyeliner does wonders to this look.
8. And last but not least some mascara and filling my eyebrows. Cute, eh? :)
Huulilla Milanin 'In A Flash' huulikiilto.
On my lips: Milani's 'In A Flash' lipgloss.
Ja melkein mätsäävät kynnet. :) OPIn 'The One That Got Away'.
And almost matching nails: OPI's 'The One That Got Away'.