Friday, December 16, 2011

Goldlove

Pahoittelut blogihiljaisuudesta. Vuosi ja voimat alkavat olla lopuillaan, joten odotan joululomaa todella paljon. Tässä kuitenkin meikki, josta pidän kovasti: kultaa ja punaista. Joulun värejä. :)
Sorry for being so quiet. The year is about to end and so is my inspiration. I'm really waiting for the christmas vacation. But here is a recent make up with christmasy colors: red and gold. :)


- primer: UDPP/Pixie Epoxy
- eye shadows: Fyrinnae 'Book of the Dead' & Sugarpill 'Goldilux' (golds), Sugarpill 'Love+' (bright red), Urban Decay 'Last Call' (burgundy)
- eye liner: H&M Liquid Eye Liner pen
- mascara: L'Oreal Million Lashes, wp


Odottelen edelleen Sugarpill -tilausta, jonka tein Pink Weekendin aikana. Tosin viime vuonnakin tilaus saapui vasta joulun jälkeen. 
I'm still waiting for my order from Sugarpill which I placed during the Pink Weekend. But I was prepared for this because last year I got my order after christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...