Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dark Material Girl

Joulu lähestyy ja olen lahjonut hieman myös itseäni. Tällä kertaa jollain muulla kuin kosmetiikalla. Vaikka en blogissa juurikaan kirjoittele vaatteista, sisustuksesta ja muusta materiasta, niin ne ovat silti aika tärkeä osa persoonaani.
Christmas is coming and I've bought some presents for myself too. This time something other than cosmetics. Although I don't talk about clothes and other material matters that much in my blog, they are quite a big part of my personality. 


Prettiest handbag. <3 (from restyle.pl)

A belt with beautiful rose motif. (from restyle.pl

 The belt can be worn over a dress or a corset or whatever you want. This dress is from a second hand store. I had almost forgotten about it. 

A beautiful t-shirt. Corsets are quite close to my heart, so what could be better. :) (from restyle.pl)

Sitten todella mahtava kirpparilöytö. Tätä Eva Solo -teepannua ei varmasti ole käytetty kertaakaan ja uutena tällainen maksaa n.80€. Nyt sain sen mukaani 17€:lla. <3 Olen jo pitkään halunnut tätä tyylikkäänhassua, sukkaan puettua teepannua, mutta alkuperäinen hinta oli vaan liikaa. 
Then I made a really amazing find at a flea market. This Eva Solo teapot seems to be in unused condition and costs about 80€ new. I paid 17€ for this. <3 I've wanted this stylish & funny, sock wearing teapot for a long time, but the original price was too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...