Monday, September 15, 2014
1. Use a primer and apply ivory shade to the brow bone. (I used Milani's Eyeshadow Primer and Inglot's ivory M351.)
2. Next I applied Inglot's dark purple DS494 to the crease.
3. Next I applied Inglot's M325 above 494. This shade is a bit redder.
4. I lined my lower lid with purple eye pencil. It works as a base for the eyeshadow, so no worries if it doesn't look all smooth.
5. Then I used a small brush to apply Sugarpill's Poison Plum to lower eyelid and above the crease.
6. Next I added warm, shimmery eyeshadow from Isadora's Coffee & Poetry palette to the lid and inner corner. I also blended the edges with the same shade to make them softer.
7. Next: black liquid liner. One could use an eye pencil, but I prefer liquid ones.
8. Final touches: eyebrows and mascara. I could've added inner liner, but it usually makes my eyes water. And false lashes would've looked good too.
As you can see from the full face picture, my hooded lids hide most of the eyeshadows. I really liked this look with the rose/brownish lips.