I've meant to write about which make up I take with me when I travel. I was visiting my parents last week and I usually don't wear much make up unless I go somewhere. I probably wouldn't have needed this much stuff with me, but I always want to be prepared. :)
My lovely make up bag by Fluff. <3
Here's all the make up I had with me:
- Inglot 10 Freedom Palette (5 would've been enough)
- Mschic blush 'Blushing Bride'
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto, wp
- Malu Wilz Eye Shadow Base
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, black
- Gosh Defining Brow Gel
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, shade 21
- MAC: 'Prrr' Lipglass, Viva Glam V lipstick
- travel sized loose powder
And here're the brushes I had with me.
All this fits in the make up bag quite easily. (It's bigger on the inside.) :)
|I picked lots of berries during my vacation. :)|
|And I found this old Singer sewing machine from my brother's house. It needs a bit of repairing, but it works. :) Can't wait to get it here.|