Finncon-Animecon 2011 was held in Turku this year. I was mainly working there on Saturday, but I had time to enjoy the programs and, of course, the visitors, who were dressed up so nicely. (I'm sure there'll be pictures on the official site later.)
Tässä siis päivän lookki (la). / My look of the day (Sat.).
-primer: UDPP & Inglot Gel Eye Liner 77, black
- eye shadows: Pure Luxe: Shameless, Fyrinnae: Japan, MAC Deep Blue Green pigment, Inglot P414 (for blending), L'Oreal Golden Beige
- eye liner: Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, black, Inglot Gel Eye Liner 77, black (inliner)
- mascara: Elizabeth Arden Double Density
- false eyelashes: Marlliss 157
(taken with flash, black eye lash glue looks quite awful..)
This pic was taken 9 hours later without flash. As you can see, make up looks surprisingly good. Only the inliner is smudged in the inner corner.
foundation: Missha Perfect Cover B.B. Cream, shade no. 21 (review is coming/tarkempi arvio tulossa)
- setting: Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- blush/contouring: Mschic: Blushing Bride, NYX: Taupe
Ja tässä vielä lauantain asukokonaisuus. Korsetti on omaa käsialaa, paita ja pääpanta H&M, hame Lip Service, sukkikset Pieces ja kengät So What.
Here's my whole outfit from Saturday. Corset is made by me, shirt and headpiece by H&M, skirt by Lip Service, tights by Pieces and shoes by So What.
Kaiken kaikkiaan oli tosi ihana tapahtuma ja Turkuun ollaan kaivattu jotain tällaista, joka eroaa täysin massasta. Jäi tosi hyvä fiilis. :) Ja joku ihana ihminen oli pukeutunut Doctor Who:ksi!!! <3
This was a really nice event. Turku has been in a need of something like this that is so out of ordinary. And some wonderful person was dressed up as Doctor Who (Ten to be exact)!!! <3
Sonic Screwdriver <3