Lazy Dynamite -blogin .Nekku. heitti haasteen tehdä oma Top 10-lista. Listojen laatiminen on aina tosi haastavaa, mutta yritetään. En kuitenkaan pistä tätä haastetta eteenpäin kellekään tietylle. Se tehköön, joka haluaa. :)
.Nekku. from Lazy Dynamite blog challenged me to make my Top 10 list. I suck at making 'best of' lists, but I'll give it a try. I won't be tagging any bloggers, you can do this if you feel like it. :)
Idea on tämä. / This is how it works:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
1. Inglot eye shadows:
I just love Inglot eye shadows. All different finishes work for me. Best purples of all time.
2. MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect spf 50:
HG product. Works as a primer and keeps me skin matte. (More about this in an upcoming post.)
3. GOSH Defining Eyebrow Gel:
Keeps my eye brows in shape. I don't have other similar products to compare.
4. Urban Decay Lipstick: Wanted:
MLBB shade. Makes my skin look paler in a good way. :)
5. Lolita Lempicka L, Eau de Parfum:
Wonderful gourmand scent. Vanilla with a hint of citrus. <3
6. Malu Wilz Eye Shadow Base:
This is my 3rd jar. Works best with shimmery/glittery shades.
7. Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, 001 Black:
I've been using this at least 8 years and re-purchased countless of times. Quite affordable.
8. Kryolan Anti Shine Powder:
Really keeps my make up matte. Must have during summer time.
9. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara, Waterproof, Black:
Separates and keeps my lashed curly. Will buy again.
10. MAC Lipglass: Prrr:
I love MAC lip products (I had hard time choosing just one). I've been using this a lot, a very easy shade. Goes especially well with bright colors. Love the vanilla scent and I like sticky lipglosses.