Saturday, April 7, 2012

Industrial Eye

Eilen tuli taas tanssittua synkän konemusiikin tahtiin Club Sindrome:ssa ja mukavaa oli. Nyt jäljellä on valtava väsymys ja kipeät lihakset. :) Samalla pääsin taas pukeutumaan ja meikkaamaan vähän näyttävämmin.

I went to an ebm/industrial club called Sindrome last night and had a really great time. I danced so much that all my muscles hurt. :) And I got to dress up and put on some dramatic make up.
 Primer:
- UDPP
- Pixie Epoxy

Eye Shadows:
- Inglot: DS496 (white with shimmer)
- Grimas: 101 (matte black)
- Fyrinnae: Immortality
- Fyrinnea: Dinosaur Plushie
- Fyrinnae: Calavera Cupcakes
- Fyrinnae: Baby Beluga

Eyeliner/Mascara:
- H&M: Liquid Eye Liner pen
- Maybelline: Lash Stiletto
- Grimas: false eyelashes, no 321 (my absolute favorites)
Minulla on nähtävästi tapana tehdä klubeille musta-valkoinen meikki. Pimeässä melkein kaikki värit näyttävät mustalta, joten en ole jaksanut kikkailla värien kanssa. Teen värikkäitä meikkejä mieluummin päivän valossa, jolloin ne pääsevät oikeuksiinsa.

I tend to use black&white make up when I go to clubs. Mainly because dark make up will end up looking like black anyway in the dark. I rather use bright colors during day time. :)
 Looking super serious. :P
 Face:
- Max Factor: Facefinity foundation, Light Ivory
- Kryolan: Anti-Shine powder
- NYX: Taupe (contouring)

Lips:
- Illamasqua: Kontrol + Yves Rocher: black

Kuva on otettu klo 4 aamulla (ikinä ei voi ottaa valokuvia fiksuun aikaan). Päällä siis Lip Servicen 'Hyper Intelligence' -mekko ja jalassa Jeffrey Campbellin 'Night Walk' -kengät. Sain siis vihdoin testattua nuo korottomat kengät ja täytyy sanoa, että noilla oli todella hyvä tanssia. En kaatunut enkä nyrjäyttänyt nilkkojani. Ja kyllähän nuo näyttää aika perhanan hyvältä. ;)

This picture was taken after the club at 4am (always a great idea to take pictures when ready to fall asleep). I'm wearing Lip Service's 'Hyper Intelligence' dress and Jeffrey Campbell's 'Night Walk' shoes. I finally got to test these amazing heelless shoes and I must say that they're very easy to dance with. I didn't stumble and they were comfortable. And they look just bloody amazing! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ihanat kontrastit tossa meikissä, hieno!
    Ja noi kengät on jotai ihan huikeeta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white makeup really brings out the green in your eyes! We have similar tastes, I have that dress and similar shoes as well! I have the Night Nail ones with tiny little nails down the heels. I agree, they ARE super easy to dance in! They looked like they would be hard to walk in, but they way they made them you don't even feel like you have no heel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sss:
    Kiitos kovasti! Ennen tuli tehtyä paljon useammin musta-valkomeikkejä, mutta nykyään tykkään käyttää värejä. :)
    Ja joo, kengät on aika päheet. ;)

    Vulcan_Butterfly:
    You know, it's quite surprising how some unexpected colors bring out the greenness in my eyes.
    And yay for having similar (read great) taste. =) I was thinking about getting Night Walks with spikes or nails or something, but ended up getting a "normal" pair. I really want to go shopping one day and wear my Night Walks. I just want to see how people will react. ;)

    And I love that Lip Service dress. It's so comfortable and looks damn good. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...