Finally, my "summer" vacation! :) I've been waiting for this quite a while. I went through some older pictures and here's one look from the autumn.
The main focus in my eye make up was in Fyrinnae's gorgeous 'Dressed to Kill' eyeshadow. It's perfect for autumn and it shines beautifully. Two random people commented on my look that day and both were very positive. :)
- Fyrinnae: Pixie Epoxy
- Grimas: 002 (ivory)
- Wet 'n Wild: Comfort Zone palette (dark and light greens)
- Fyrinnae: Dressed to Kill
- H&M: Liquid Eye Liner pen
-Natural Code: black kohl
- Isadora: Big Bold Mascara
- MAC: Dark Deed (LE Venomous Villains)
As a foundation I used Illamasqua's Skinbase 02. I really loved this dramatic look.