Sometimes I want to combine a bit weird colors together. These next looks aren't exactly in my top 10, but there's something weirdly interesting about them.
When I started doing this look I first thought about using warm orange/terracotta. But, to my surprise, I don't own a shade like that(!). So my look ended up resembling an old bruise. ;) But I still like this. I don't remember all the shadows I used, but mainly the shades were from Wet 'n Wild 'Comfort Zone' palette and Manly palette (that yellowish shade is from that one). Without the liner this would've looked like I was seriously black eyed.
This look was also pretty experimental. I left out the eyeliner, which is very atypical of me. And I have to say it made me feel a bit insecure. I'm looking a bit odd, but that was what I was aiming at. I wanted to combine dark lips and pale skin with simple eye make up. I also tested Ben Nye's Super White powder for the first time and it really lives up to its name. :)
- Inglot: M531 (ivory)
- Inglot: DS502 (light brown/taupe)
- Fyrinnae: Mischievous Sidhe
- Maybelline: Lash Stiletto wp
- Isadora: Big Bold Mascara
- Grimas G0 mixed with Illamasqua SB02
- Ben Nye: Super White loose powder
- NYX: Taupe
- MAC: Oh So Fair beauty powder
- Make Up Store: Jazz lipliner
- MAC: Smoked Purple lipstick